Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Birthday Bags...DONE!! :)

I love giving my students a little something on their birthday each year, but last year I wasn't the best at it!  I decided to make birthday bags this summer so they would be ready to go when school started!  I also made certificates that I'm going to put on their desks when they come into the classroom in the morning.  As you can see, I put in a few coupons (eat with a friend in my room, free homework pass, and sit by a friend pass for the day), candy, markers, and a chapter book! This really only took about 30 minutes to put together and now they are all done and ready to go!

I also had a helper that cut the ribbon and put candy in the bags! :)

I put these together outside because it has been SOOOO nice outside and I was watching the boys throw baseball! :)

If you are interested in the coupons, tags or certificates visit my TeacherPayTeachers page at
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristen-Richardson-8363









2 comments: