Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fruit Rainbow....to our pot of GOLD! :)

My teaching partner at Wooten's Fourth Grade Wonders found a Pinterest activity that was in the shape of a rainbow and ended with a pot of gold.  Our students LOVED it and actually most ALL of them ate ALL of the fruit!  It amazes me each year when my students don't know what some fruit tastes like.  We had fun making our rainbow and then sharing with with our kids!  Thanks to all the parents who sent in fruit for this activity! 





3 comments:

  1. That fruit looks delicious!! What a fun activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this idea! I am always looking for ways to use fruit or veggies in the classroom instead of processed snacks!

    I love your blog so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Neat Sweet & Hard to Beat

    ReplyDelete