Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2018

CELLiS Health....who knew?!!

I really love my job teaching and have been in some direct sales companies over the years, but never got in at the ground level.  I did some searches on Google a few months back just trying to find something that I had never heard of that was interesting to me......well..... nothing popped up with flying colors.  Like I said, I love my job, but sometimes it is nice to have a little extra income coming in!  I just decided to move on and knew that the Lord would open a door when the time was right and I would know.

Well, a few weeks ago I saw a post on FB about a new company. I knew the lady that had posted it because she is related to my sister-in-law, but also very well known in the direct sales business.  She told me about a new company that was getting ready to launch and how exciting it was going to be to get in at the ground level.  Well, the company launched Tuesday, June 26th and in 5 days I have signed up 7 people on my team! I'm so excited for this momentum to continue and I know that many more people would love to get in at the ground level!

If you are interested, like CELLiS Now on FB and message me for more information.  I would love to personally invite you to my team.  Getting in at the ground level will be HUGE!!!

Here is a little information about the process, videos to watch and what products we will be selling!!

Email me at krisrichardson20@gmail.com for more information!!

THIS WILL BE HUGE and you will want to get in!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment