Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

YouTube Videos as Mini Lessons

I absolutely love to use YouTube videos in my lessons each week.  I normally try and find a few each week to go with the lessons that I am working on and use them as a mini lesson.  My goal is to get a few more completed and posted to my TPT site, but finding the time these days seems HARD!  I'm at home now with my sick son, so I'm trying to get a few things done! Check out a few of my products below that I have put on TPT that have big hits in my classroom this year! As always, please follow me on my TPT store and on my FB page!  Thanks so much for reading!






2 comments:

  1. the link is not working to view your products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just clicked on the link below each picture and it took me to my TPT to preview them. Let me know if you are still having trouble!
      Thanks,
      Kristen

      Delete